§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, first name, address, e-mail addresses, telephone number, user behavior, subject and message.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Astera LED Technology GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)89 215522530
Managing Director: Norbert Ernst (see our imprint)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your last name, first name, address and telephone number, if applicable, as well as subject and message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- right of access,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object,
- right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR). Also listed are the following data, which are not technically necessary, which are only collected if you have given us your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR: – IP address – Date and time of the request – Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – Content of the request (specific page) – Access status/http status code – Amount of data transferred in each case – Website from which the request comes – Browser – Operating system and its interface – Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, with the exception of technically necessary cookies, cookies are only stored on your computer with your consent when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer; they serve the purpose of making our website more user – friendly and more effective.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data by cookies that are not required and for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact details:
Astera LED Technology GmbH Stahlgruberring 36 81829 Munich Germany Phone: +49 (0)89 215522530 E-mail: email@example.com Managing Director: Norbert Ernst (see our imprint)
§ 5 Contact form
We process your personal data that you voluntarily provide and send to us in contact forms only for the purposes of contract and order processing and handling your inquiries. The legal basis is your consent according to Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. Your data will be deleted when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
§ 6 Newsletter
(1) With your permissen, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your respective IP addresses used and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail with the subject "newsletter" or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 7 Newsletter delivery via Sendinblue
(1) This website uses Sendinblue to send newsletters. Sendinblue GmbH, Köpenicker Straße 126, 10179 Berlin, Germany. Sendinblue is a service with which the newsletter dispatch can be organized and analyzed. The data entered by you for the purpose of receiving newsletters (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on Sendinblue’s servers in Germany.
(2) Sendinblue enables us to analyze our newsletter campaigns. For example, we can see whether a newsletter message was opened and which links, if any, were clicked. In this way, we can determine, among other things, which links were clicked on particularly often. If you do not want any analysis by Sendinblue, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter. For this purpose, we provide a corresponding link in every newsletter message. For detailed information on the functions of Sendinblue, please refer to the following link: https://de.sendinblue.com/newsletter-software/
(3) The data processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. The legality of the data processing operations already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
§ 8 Applications to job advertisements by e-mail
On our website, we advertise vacancies for which interested parties can apply by e-mail to the contact address provided. Inclusion in the application process requires that applicants provide us with all personal data required for a well-founded and informed assessment and selection together with the application by e-mail. The required information includes general personal information (name, address, telephone or electronic contact details) as well as performance-specific evidence of the qualifications required for a position. The components that an application must contain in order to be considered in each individual case and the form in which these components must be submitted by mail can be found in the respective job advertisement. After receipt of the application sent using the specified e-mail contact address, the applicant data will be stored by us and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of processing the application. For queries arising in the course of processing, we use either the e-mail address provided by the applicant with his or her application or a telephone number provided, at our discretion. The legal basis for this processing, including contacting us for queries, is generally Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR in connection with § 26 (1) of the German Federal Data Protection Act, in the sense of which going through the application process is considered to be the initiation of an employment contract. Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) GDPR (e.g. health data such as information on severely disabled status) are requested from applicants as part of the application process, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. b GDPR so that we can exercise the rights arising from labor law and social security and social protection law and fulfill our obligations in this regard. If, in the course of the evaluation described above, the applicant is not selected or if an applicant withdraws his or her application prematurely, his or her data transmitted by e-mail and all electronic correspondence, including the original application e-mail, will be deleted at the latest after 6 months following appropriate notification. This period is measured on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to answer any follow-up questions about the application and, if necessary, to meet our obligations to provide evidence under the regulations on equal treatment of applicants. In the event of a successful application, the data provided will be processed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) b GDPR in connection with § 26 (1) German Federal Data Protection Act for the purpose of the execution of the employment relationship.
§ 9 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to the standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
§ 10 Google Maps
(1) On our website, we use Google Maps (API) from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). Google Maps is a web service for displaying interactive (land) maps to visually display geographical information. By using this service, our location is displayed to you and a possible approach is facilitated.
(2) Already when calling up those sub-pages in which the map of Google Maps is integrated, information about your use of our website (such as your IP address) is transmitted to Google servers and stored there, this may also result in a transmission to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether a user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data (even for users who are not logged in) as usage profiles and evaluates them. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(4) The legal basis is your explicit and voluntary consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a GDPR to the processing of your personal data for display purposes using Google Maps. This consent can be revoked at any time. A revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
§ 11 Embedding YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos into our webste, which are stored on http://www.Youtube.de or http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. The service provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter "YouTube").
(2) By visiting our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your YouTube profile, you must log out of YouTube before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right. The data processing, in particular the data transfer to YouTube, is carried out for the purpose of simplifying the use of our media content and increasing the attractiveness of our website. By integrating YouTube videos, we give you the opportunity to interact with the social network YouTube so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
(4) The legal basis is your explicit and voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR to the processing of your personal data for presentation purposes using Google Maps. This consent can be revoked at any time. A revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy, can be obtained from: Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA / Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street Dublin 4: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
§ 12 Google Tag Manager
(1) We use Google Tag Manager on our website to organize the use of tags on the website centrally via an interface. Other analysis tools can be managed and aligned via the Google Tag Manager. Here, the Google Tag Manager itself does not store any personal data, but passes it on to the respective analysis tools. The use of the Google Tag Manager is based on our legitimate interest according to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Your personal data will only be passed on after your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR.
§ 13 Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) Furthermore, the website uses Custom Audiences of Facebook Inc. ("Facebook"). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements ("Facebook Ads") when visiting the social network Facebook or other websites that also use this method. We thereby pursue the interest of displaying advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting for you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Facebook through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences, Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our website, or clicked on an ad from us. If you are registered with a Facebook service, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider may learn and store your IP address and other identifiers.
(3) Deactivation of the "Facebook Custom Audiences" function is possible for logged-in users by visiting https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR. For more information on data processing by Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy. For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Facebook refers to the standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.
§ 14 Adobe Typekit
(1) We use Adobe Typekit for the visual design of our website. Typekit is a service provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Companies (4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland; hereinafter "Adobe"), which grants us access to a font library. In order to integrate the fonts we use, your browser must establish a connection to an Adobe server in the USA and download the font required for our website. Adobe thereby receives the information that our website was accessed from your IP address.
(2) The legal basis for the integration of Adobe Typekit and the associated data transfer to Adobe is your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR). We do not collect any personal data through the integration of Adobe Typekit web fonts.
§ 15 bunny.net
(1) On the Website, videos are integrated via the content delivery network "bunny.net". "bunny.net" is a service of the EU provider "BunnyWay d.o.o." based in Slovenia. When you access a page of our website that contains such a video, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of bunny.net. You can find further information by visiting: www.bunny.net/privacy
(2) Through this integration, bunny.net receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website. As a result, personal data may be stored and evaluated in server log files, in particular the user’s activity (especially which pages have been visited) and device and browser information (especially the IP address and the operating system). Bunny.net does not interact with visitors to our website and does not process any personal visitor data. Should processing nevertheless occur in individual cases, it will be carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in a secure and efficient provision, as well as the improvement of the stability and functionality of our website.
§ 16 External hosting
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. This may include, but is not limited to, IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contractual data, contact data, names, website accesses and other data generated via a website.
The hoster is used for the purpose of fulfilling contracts with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR).
Our hoster will only process your data to the extent necessary to fulfill its service obligations and follow our instructions regarding this data.
We use the following hoster:
We have concluded a contract on order processing with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the GDPR.