* Electronic design with experience in embedded systems.
* Schematic design, BOM generation and layout review.
* Function test, performance test and reliability test of hardware and software.
* Write test reports, able to read and interpret data sheets.
* Approving development and production documents (create test instructions list) according to requirements.
* Responsible for new product implementation and production support.
* Proven ability in development of embedded controllers is required, existing experience in event lighting would be highly appreciated (DMX, ART-NET, light-control software, and stage lighting)
* Experience in using Engineering design tools Altium Designer etc.
* Experience in EMI/EMC design, Thermal analysis, RF-circuit design would be beneficial.
* Strong troubleshooting and testing background.
* Ability to solve electronic and hardware integration issues.
* Experience in developing test reports and test procedures, performing validation and verification of requirements.
* Experience in failure analysis of electrical/electronic systems and defining corrective actions.
* Familiar with new product implementation.
* Set up working instructions for new products, lead new product production pilot-run and give modification suggestions and requests to the NPI team. Provide training to production at each specific manufacturing step.
* Modify current work instructions so that they clearly describe efficient processes and the required methods of operations.
* Develop and set visual workmanship standards and key procedures.
* Coordinate with production and quality departments to implement standard work instructions, processes and procedures to insure the absolute best quality product is produced.
* Design and develop tools and fixtures required to perform processes of new and existing products. Research tooling and equipment to enhance production capabilities and minimise production costs.
* Provide technical support for vendor tools and interact with vendors to procure tools and equipment.
* Optimize workshop and facilities layout. If necessary, restructure job duties, reorganize work-flow, relocate workstations to improve worker efficiency, and reduce waste of materials and utilities.
* Interact with engineers to find solutions for production engineering problems. Perform cause analysis and implement corrective action for non-conforming parts, dispositions and assemblies.
* Coordinate communication and cooperation with other departments within the company.
* Native speaker of English, German, Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.
* Fluent in both spoken and written English.
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Sales, management or similar field.
* Minimum proven track of 2 successful years in a sales role preferably in LED or lighting industry.
* With excellent communication skills and a good attitude.
* Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.